What are your options when listing your home for sale to save on commissions?
- Go with a Full Commission Agent Why pay a full commission when we can do the same thing for you at a fraction of the cost?
- Go with a Flat Fee Listing Agent or a Limited Service Company that charges to use their “platform”. The problem is that Limited Service Companies are identified as such in the MLS. The problem is some agents feel like when they work with limited service companies they have to do the work for the buyer and seller. This limits the properties exposure. These platforms often ask for some form of a credit card from the buyer again lowering exposure.
- Go with ShopProp We have an interest in listing your home, marketing your home and getting your home sold. We guarantee the lowest commission to sell your home with the best service. If we match up a buyer and as a seller and operate as *Dual Agent the total commission paid is $1,497.50 by the seller and $1,497.50 by the buyer for a total commission of $2995.
Unlike most agents, we don’t lock you into a contract or charge you any upfront fee. You can cancel with us at any time.
Full-Service Listing – with no upfront fees.
Don’t make the mistake paying a Full Commission, Flat fee or Limited Service Companies charging the buyer a platform fee. A platform fee is a commission and limited service companies might limit your exposure.
Price $2995 or 1% whichever is less – We operate as a full-service agent at a fraction of the cost.
- Pricing Your Property – FREE Top agents know that price is 90% of what sells your property. You can fill out our CMA (current market analysis) form, and ShopProp will send you a detailed analysis of what your house is worth and a suggested list price.
- Listing Your Property ShopProp will list your property in the MLS (multiple listing service) and over 100 local broker and news websites. You will have exposure on every real estate Internet site that downloads from the MLS. This is nearly all of them. We will also upload your listing in the ones that don’t, such as Oodle, Google Base, Vast, Yahoo, HotPads, Trulia, Zillow, Geebo, OLX, Backpage, DotHomes and others. ShopProp will provide you with an MLS key box and install a “for sale” sign. And on request, we will also provide a flyer.
- Showing Your Home ShopProp agents and other licensed agents will call to schedule appointments when they have potential buyers that want to see your property. You can put the MLS key box out, so licensed agents can access it. If the property is vacant, you can elect to allow agents to access the key box and show without scheduling an appointment. You can also show the property yourself to potential buyers.
- Receiving an Offer ShopProp will present you with any offers from buyers that we represent and help you through the negotiation process. ShopProp will also present you with offers from other agents. ShopProp will handle all the documents and timelines in the offer and counter-offer process as well as help you with any questions you might have.
- Timelines ShopProp will handle all the timelines for you.
- Inspections and Closing When you have accepted an offer on your property, a ShopProp agent will help you through the inspection and escrow process as well as handle the paperwork needed to finish the transaction.
- What if ShopProp represents the buyer and the seller? If you give us permission to act as Dual Agent your TOTAL (sellers and buyers commission) max commission will be reduced to $2995 or 1% whichever is less.
Full Service without Full Commission
- No upfront fees
- Full-Service phone support 7 days a week, 8am-8pm. During the offer process, it is extended until 10 pm for free, which includes answering questions, negotiations, filling in contracts, market analysis, strategy and help with timelines.
- Selling Office Commission (SOC) – This is the commission that is paid to the agent that is representing the buyer. You decide on how much you want to offer to the agent that represents the buyer. Click here to learn more.
- Listing in MLS (multiple listing service) – FREE
- Listing in Oodle, Google Base, Vast, Yahoo, HotPads, Trulia, Zillow, Geebo, OLX, Backpage, DotHomes and others – FREE
- Marketing your listing online – FREE
- Flyer – FREE
- Property sign installed by us – FREE
- Key box – FREE (Key box does need to be returned to our office via mail or drop off.)
- Brokers open house hosted by ShopProp. The listing fee is increased to $3995 or 1.5%, whichever is less.
- Open house hosted by ShopProp. The listing fee is increased to $3995 or 1.5%, whichever is less.
*Dual Agency is when we represent the buyer and seller on a transaction.
since 2006* *We guarantee the most commission back when buying and the lowest commission paid when selling for like services advertised. The guarantee is not retroactive after the close, after the first offer is written or after the home is listed for sale.