It's simple! You can buy your dream home at the best price without being coerced into paying high commission.
If you don’t use ShopProp you are essentially giving away 2.5%-3% of the sales price to an old school agent. Remember when a property is listed for sale (including new construction) there is typically a 2.5-3% commission that is going to be paid to the agent that represents you. Our clients receive the majority of that commission back.
Rebates can be used toward closing costs, prepays, take it off the price of a home, pay down your loan principal or we can issue you a check after closing. All rebates should be disclosed to your lender.
New Construction, Listing Agent and other Buyers Agent conduct– If you are buying new construction please make sure you or we have registered “ShopProp as your buyers agent on the first contact or the builder may try to keep your commission. On the first contact, it is a good idea to let other buyers agents and listing agents know you are working with another Agent.
Simple Steps to buying your home and sharing in the commission.
- Find a house you want to buy using the tools on our website or any other website.
- Call or email us 24 hours a day 7 days a week with any questions. Also, remember to always register us on first contact with the builders agent when buying new construction. It is the easiest money back you will ever receive.
- Drive by the properties you are interested in, visit open houses or call us to show you the property.
- When you are ready to put an offer in fill out our make an offer form and we will handle everything else:
- Help you price the home. Do a Comparative Market Analysis for you.
- Reach out to the listing agent or seller to check if there are any other offers on the property, what terms the other offers have and if the seller is looking for any special terms.
- Help you decide on what terms to include in the offer, write up your offer, send it over to you for electronic signatures and negotiate with the seller or the seller’s agent on your behalf.
- Handle all counteroffers and paperwork.
- Keep track of important timelines.
- Schedule your inspection with the seller or listing agent.
- Be present during the inspection process.
- Negotiate repairs or credits
- Help your loan officer get all appropriate documents for closing.