Giving back more commission to home buyers than any other firm since 2006! We guarantee it!
When a home (including new construction) is listed for sale there is a 2.5-3% commission offered to the agent that represents you. You can receive the commission back instead of it going into a full commission agents pocket.
- Find a house you want to buy using the tools on our website or any other website.
- Drive by the properties you are interested in.
- ShopProp agents will:
- Schedule a time to show you the inside of properties that interest you.
- Help you price the home. Do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for you (when requested).
- Write up your offer and negotiate with the seller or the seller’s agent.
- Handle all counteroffers and paperwork.
- Keep track of important timelines.
- Schedule your inspection with the seller or listing agent.
- Be present during the inspection process.
- Help your loan officer get all appropriate documents for closing.
- ShopProp shares our commission with you! You can use the rebate to pay for your closing costs, prepays, lower the purchase price of the home or take a check after closing. All rebates should be disclosed to your lender.