Giving back more commission to home buyers than any other firm since 2006! We guarantee it!
When a home (including new construction) is listed for sale there is typically a 2.5-3% commission offered to the agent that represents you. You can receive the commission back instead of it going into an old school full commission agents pocket.
- Find a house you want to buy using the tools on our website or any other website.
- Call or email us 24 hours a day 7 days a week with any questions. Also, remember to always register us on first contact with the builders agent when buying new construction. It is the easiest money back you will ever receive.
- Drive by the properties you are interested in, visit open houses or call us to show you the property.
- ShopProp agents will:
- Answer any emails or phone calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Schedule a time to show you the inside of properties that interest you.
- Help you price the home. Do a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for you (when requested).
- Write up your offer and negotiate with the seller or the seller’s agent.
- Handle all counteroffers and paperwork.
- Keep track of important timelines.
- Schedule your inspection with the seller or listing agent.
- Be present during the inspection process.
- Help your loan officer get all appropriate documents for closing.
- ShopProp shares our commission with you! You can use the rebate to pay for your closing costs, prepays, lower the purchase price of the home or take a check after closing. All rebates should be disclosed to your lender.