It's Simple! You can sell your current home at the best price without being coerced into paying high commission! Sell on your own while listed with us and pay $0 in commission!
- List with ShopProp –We will list your home, market your home and get your home sold at the highest price possible. If you give us permission to operate as *Dual Agent the TOTAL commission paid is $1995 for homes under $500,000, $2995 for homes over $500,000 and if you sell on your own pay $0. You don’t have to pay the buyers agent commission!
- Or you can list with an old school Full Commission Agent- They will try to scare you into paying a full commission or dazzle you with staging or marketing that they are going to do. In reality 95% of home buyers now use the internet to search for their next home. This means if you list with us 95% of the buyers will know your home is listed for sale. With us your home will be on every major brokerage firms site as well as the non MLS sites like zillow, trula, and 100 others.
- Or you can list with a Flat Fee Listing Agent or a Limited Service Company that charges to use their “platform”. The problem is that Limited Service Companies are identified as such in the MLS. Some agents feel like when they work with limited service companies they have to do the work for the buyer and seller (this tends to be true). This limits the properties exposure. It has been our experience that these companies tend to bring in a lower sales price.
We are so confident we can sell your home at the highest price we don’t lock you into a contract or charge you any upfront fee. We also allow are clients to sell on their own at the same time and pay us $0.
Do you want the option to sell your property on your own while you have it listed with us? We give our client the right if they want to sell on their own while listed with us. If you bring a buyer through your efforts, pay us $0.
Full Service Listing with no upfront fees!
$1995 for homes under $500,000, $2995 for homes over $500,000 or sell on your own at the same time and pay $0 – ShopProp will:
FYI-Most old School agents won’t show your home to a perspective buyer that is working with another agent because they want both sides of the commission. Call a listing and tell them you are working with a buyers agent and ask them to show you the home. Most old school agents will not show the home to a perspective buyer that is working with another agent even though you hired them to sell your home. That doesn’t make sense to us! ShopProp will show your home to anyone that wants to see it even if they are working with another agent.
- Help you price your property – Please feel free to fill out our CMA (current market analysis) form . ShopProp will send you a detailed analysis of what your house is worth and a suggested list price. Remember you can list at whatever price you wish with ShopProp. 95% of home searches now start on line so simply by having your property listed in the MLS and other sites you will be hitting 95% of the buyers.
- Listing Your Property – ShopProp will list your property in the MLS (multiple listing service) and over 100 local broker and news websites. You will have exposure on every real estate Internet site that downloads from the MLS (every brokerage firm). We will also upload your listing in sites that don’t download from the MLS, such as Oodle, Google Base, Vast, Yahoo, HotPads, Trulia, Zillow, Geebo, OLX, Backpage, DotHomes and others.
- For sale signs and MLS Key Box – ShopProp will provide you with an MLS key box, install a “for sale” sign and provide you a a flyer.
- Showing Your Home – If you home is vacant, licensed agents and ShopProp will access your home via our electronic key box that keeps track of every showing. If your home is not vacant, ShopProp and other licensed agents will call to schedule appointments when they have potential buyers that want to see your property. You can put the MLS key box out when you have a showing so licensed agents can access it. You can also show the property yourself to potential buyers.
- Analytics – We keep track of every hit your property receives from our online marketing as well as every showing. We will report to you how your property is being received by the market.
- Receiving an Offer – ShopProp will present you with any offers and help you with an appropriate counter offer to get you the best price possible.
- Timelines – ShopProp will handle all the timelines for you.
- Inspections and Closing – When you have accepted an offer on your property, a ShopProp agent will help you through the inspection and escrow process as well as handle the paperwork needed to finish the transaction.
- What if ShopProp represents the buyer and the seller? If you give us permission to act as Dual Agent your TOTAL (sellers and buyers commission) max commission will be reduced $1995 for homes under $500,000 or $2995 for homes over $500,000.
Full Service without Full Commission
- No upfront fees
- Professional Photos-We will schedule the photographer and our clients do pay this upfront directly to the photographer ($200-$300) but it is taken off the commission at closing when your home sells. Since we do credit our clients back the most we will credit back is $300. FREE
- Full-Service phone and email support 7 days a week, 8am-8pm. During the offer process we don’t sleep until the deal is done! FREE
- Listing in MLS (multiple listing service) – FREE
- Listing in Oodle, Google Base, Vast, Yahoo, HotPads, Trulia, Zillow, Geebo, OLX, Backpage, DotHomes and others – FREE
- Marketing your listing online – FREE
- Flyer – FREE
- Property sign installed by us – FREE
- Key box – FREE
- Open house-Up to two FREE where we have agents on the ground- Our listings that are priced right usually sell in two weeks. FYI open houses do not sell your home. Agents generally speaking will use open houses to gather buyer leads. 96% of all home buyers start on line and if they want to see your home they can easily do this by contacting us or another agent. A buyer that is interested in your home will see it regardless if there is an open house. Also, on a vacant home the home is easily accessible.
- We will show your home even if the buyer has another agent- Old school agents will not do this. Call a typical listing and tell the listing agent you have another agent you are working with but would like to see their clients home. 90% of the time you will get the answer to contact your own agent. Even though the seller has hired this agent to sell their property,they won’t show it to a perspective buyer unless they are going to get paid both sides of the commission.
- Flexible fees to make your home more attractive- If we represent the buyer and you on a transaction you can allow the buyer to add the Buyer’s Agent Commission back in and use it for closing costs, reduce the price or take a check after close. Transparent, flexible smaller fees equal better prices. Buyers can elect to have any buyer’s agent represent them and collect the commission.
*Dual Agency is when we represent the buyer and seller on a transaction.
*Selling Office Commission (SOC) – This is the commission that is paid to the agent that is representing the buyer. You decide on how much you want to offer to the agent that represents the buyer. Click here to learn more.
since 2006* *We guarantee the most commission back when buying and the lowest commission paid when selling for like services advertised. The guarantee is not retroactive after the close, after the first offer is written or after the home is listed for sale.