It's Simple! We provide you full service and get your home sold at the best price without you being coerced into paying high commission! We offer a $0 listing fee option and a full service listing option for $1995-$2995.
Per the National Association of Realtors, 95% of home buyers start their search online and 99% of them use a Realtor. With ShopProp you capture both segments of the market without paying a huge commission? Click here for the report.
Absolutely $0 listing fee!
Listing fee of $0 for sellers that don’t need full service. We will list your home in the MLS and market it in every other site for FREE. ShopProp’s goal is to market your home and represent a buyer for your home. ShopProp will:
- Listing and marketing your property – ShopProp will list your property in the MLS (multiple listing service) and over 1000 local broker and news websites. You will have exposure on every real estate brokerage site that downloads from the MLS (every brokerage firm). We will also upload your listing in sites that don’t download from the MLS, such as Oodle, Google Base, Vast, Yahoo, HotPads, Trulia, Zillow, Geebo, OLX, Backpage, DotHomes and others.
- $0 listing commission to ShopProp but the seller offers a commission to the agent that represents the buyer. If ShopProp or another licensed agent represents the buyer the seller agrees to pay the buying agent commission they are offering to ShopProp or the other agent representing the buyer when the property is sold. Upgrade to full service at any time. Our normal rebate schedule applies back to ShopProp buyers for these homes. Per MLS rules you have to offer some amount of buying agent commission to be listed in the MLS and the amount will be shown to licensed agents.
Full Service Listing with no upfront fees!
Listing fee of $1995 for homes under $500,000, $2995 for homes over $500,000. Our sellers will typically offer a commission to the agent representing the buyers agent. If the seller authorizes ShopProp to be a dual agent(represent the buyer and seller), the seller does not pay the buying agent commission only the flat fee. ShopProp will:
- Help you price your property – Please feel free to fill out our CMA (current market analysis) form . ShopProp will send you a detailed analysis of what your house is worth and a suggested list price. Remember you can list at whatever price you wish with ShopProp. 95% of home searches now start on line so simply by having your property listed in the MLS and other sites you will be hitting 95% of the buyers.
- Listing Your Property – ShopProp will list your property in the MLS (multiple listing service) and over 100 local broker and news websites. You will have exposure on every real estate Internet site that downloads from the MLS (every brokerage firm). We will also upload your listing in sites that don’t download from the MLS, such as Oodle, Google Base, Vast, Yahoo, HotPads, Trulia, Zillow, Geebo, OLX, Backpage, DotHomes and others.
- For sale signs and MLS Key Box – ShopProp will provide you with an MLS key box, install a “for sale” sign and provide you a flyer.
- Showing Your Home – If your home is vacant, licensed agents and ShopProp will access your home via our electronic key box that keeps track of every showing. If your home is not vacant, ShopProp and other licensed agents will call to schedule appointments when they have potential buyers that want to see your property. You can put the MLS key box out when you have a showing so licensed agents can access it. You can also show the property yourself to potential buyers.
- Analytics – We keep track of every hit your property receives from our online marketing as well as every showing. We will report to you how your property is being received by the market.
- Receiving an Offer – ShopProp will present you with any offers and help you with an appropriate counter offer to get you the best price possible.
- Timelines – ShopProp will handle all the timelines for you.
- Inspections and Closing – When you have accepted an offer on your property, a ShopProp agent will help you through the inspection and escrow process as well as handle the paperwork needed to finish the transaction.
- What if ShopProp represents the buyer and the seller? If you give us permission to act as Dual Agent your TOTAL (sellers and buyers commission) max commission will be reduced $1995 for homes under $500,000 or $2995 for homes over $500,000.
Full Service without Full Commission
- No upfront fees
- Professional Photos-We will schedule the photographer and our clients do pay this upfront directly to the photographer ($200-$300) but it is taken off the commission at closing when your home sells. Since we do credit our clients back the most we will credit back is $300.
- Full-Service phone and email support 7 days a week, 8am-8pm. During the offer process, we don’t sleep until the deal is done!
- Listing in MLS (multiple listing service)
- Listing in Oodle, Google Base, Vast, Yahoo, HotPads, Trulia, Zillow, Geebo, OLX, Backpage, DotHomes and others .
- Marketing your listing online
- Property sign installed by us
- Key box
- Open house-Where we have agents on the ground we will provide you with open houses. Our listings that are priced right usually sell in two weeks. FYI open houses do not sell your home. Agents generally speaking will use open houses to gather buyer leads. 96% of all home buyers start on line and if they want to see your home they can easily do this by contacting us or another agent. A buyer that is interested in your home will see it regardless if there is an open house. Also, on a vacant home, the home is easily accessible.
- We will show your home even if the buyer has another agent- Old school agents will not do this. Call a typical listing and tell the listing agent you have another agent you are working with but would like to see their clients home. 90% of the time you will get the answer to contact your own agent. Even though the seller has hired this agent to sell their property, they won’t show it to a prospective buyer unless they are going to get paid both sides of the commission.
- Flexible fees to make your home more attractive- If we represent the buyer and you on a transaction you can allow the buyer to add the Buyer’s Agent Commission back in and use it for closing costs, reduce the price or take a check after close. Transparent, flexible smaller fees equal better prices. Buyers can elect to have any buyer’s agent represent them and collect the commission.
*Dual Agency is when we represent the buyer and seller on a transaction.
*Selling Office Commission (SOC) – This is the commission that is paid to the agent that is representing the buyer. You decide on how much you want to offer to the agent that represents the buyer. Click here to learn more.
*We offer two Free open houses with each listing. For each additional open house, an additional $200 in commissions will be charged at closing up to the max we ever charge selling your home which is $4995.
since 2006* *We guarantee the most commission back when buying and the lowest commission paid when selling for like services advertised. The guarantee is not retroactive after the close, after the first offer is written or after the home is listed for sale.