You will be listed on sites like Redfin, Zillow, Remax, Realtor.com and every other brokerage site. You will have your property in front of every agent searching for a property for their buyers. Plus we will help you with paperwork and timelines.
Per the National Association of Realtors, 95% of home buyers start their search online and 99% of them use a Realtor to write up the offer. With ShopProp you capture both segments of the market without paying a huge commission? Click here for the report.
With ShopProp FREE, ShopProp works as a scribe for the seller. This means we will help you with paperwork and timelines but can not give you advice on negotiations. We will be working on bringing you a buyer and represent them along with all the other agents in the MLS. If you want Full Service go to ShopProp Full.
- Price your property – Please feel free to fill out our CMA (current market analysis) form . ShopProp will send you an automated CMA of what your house is worth. Remember you can list at whatever price you wish with ShopProp. 95% of home searches now start online so simply by having your property listed in the MLS and other sites you will be hitting 95% of the buyers.
- Listing Your Property – ShopProp will list your property in the MLS (multiple listing service) and over 1000 broker websites. Yes, you will be listed in sites like Redfin, Zillow, Remax, Realtor.com and every other brokerage site. Plus your home will be put in front of every agent searching for properties for their buyers.
- For sale signs and MLS Key Box –If you wish you can purchase one from ShopProp or you can or use your own. ShopProp’s fee for a sign is $120 and for a MLS lockbox it is $125.
- Showing Your Home – If your home is vacant, licensed agents and ShopProp will access to your home via our MLS electronic key box (if you have one) that keeps track of every showing. If your home is not vacant, ShopProp and other licensed agents will call to schedule appointments when they have potential buyers that want to see your property. You can put the MLS key box or your key box out when you have a showing so licensed agents can access it. You can also show the property yourself to potential buyers.
- Analytics – We keep track of every hit your property receives from our online marketing as well as every showing. You will receive a report on your analytics.
- Receiving an Offer – ShopProp will present you with any offers. ShopProp will work as a scribe to help you draft a counter. ShopProp will not give you negotiating advice but we can help you with understanding the paperwork.
- Timelines – ShopProp will alert you to timelines. It will be your responsibility to act on them.
- Inspections and Closing – When you have accepted an offer on your property, a ShopProp will work as a scribe to draft inspection responses and escrow addendums. We will not help in the negotiations but can help you with the paperwork.
- What if ShopProp represents the buyer and the seller? By accepting ShopProp Free you are allowing ShopProp to represent a buyer. The seller agrees to pay the buying agent commission they are offering to ShopProp or any other agent representing the buyer of the offer that was accepted by the seller. Our normal rebate schedule applies back to ShopProp buyers for these homes. ShopProp will be representing the buyer and operating as a scribe of the seller.
- $0 listing commission is paid to ShopProp but the seller offers a commission to the agent that represents the buyer.
- ShopProp’s goal is to market your home and find a buyer for you and collect the buying agent commission. If ShopProp represents a buyer ShopProp will also work as a scribe for the seller and help the seller with the paperwork and timelines.
- Buying agent commission is due if ShopProp or another licensed agent represents the buyer. The seller agrees to pay the buying agent commission they are offering to ShopProp or the other agent representing the buyer when the property is sold. Our normal rebate schedule applies back to ShopProp buyers for these homes.
- Per MLS rules sellers have to offer some amount of buying agent commission to be listed in the MLS and the amount will be shown to licensed agents.
- If the Seller sells on their own while their property is listed with ShopProp they do not owe ShopProp a dime. They could, however, owe another agent a commission if that buyer was introduced to them through another agent.
*Dual Agency is when we represent the buyer and seller on a transaction.
Did you know all Brokers Websites have the same properties listed on them? The reason why is because the data agreements state that if you download data from the MLS you have to download ALL properties that are listed in it. We list your property in the MLS in this is why it goes to every site.
*Scribe Only is when ShopProp is only working to help with the paperwork and is not working in an agency capacity.
*Selling Office Commission (SOC) – This is the commission that is paid to the agent that is representing the buyer. You decide on how much you want to offer to the agent that represents the buyer. Click here to learn more.
since 2006* *We guarantee the most commission back when buying and the lowest commission paid when selling for like services advertised. The guarantee is not retroactive after the close, after the first offer is written or after the home is listed for sale.